LINK Program serves transfer and continuing CSUSB students. LINK leaders will serve as role models and student advocates by supporting members through peer-to-peer programming that promotes a sense of purpose through major and career exploration, professional identity development, campus engagement and sense of belonging.
For more information about the LINK program, contact Carolina Meza at firstname.lastname@example.org or (909)537-3036.
The mission of the LINK, Lead | Innovate | Network | Know, program is to work with transfer and continuing students at CSUSB. LINK leaders encourage academic excellence, career readiness, and campus sense of belonging for participating LINK members.
- Utilize resources
- Improve academics
- Network with Staff & Faculty
- CSUSB Successful Navigation
Engage in Career Center Workshops
- Discover work environments that match ideal career paths
- Gain experiential education in identified areas
- Identify steps for post-grad career planning
- Develop career plan and e-portfolio
Engage in Campus Activities
- Foster sense of belonging
- Clubs, Orgs & Greek life
- Develop personal & leadership skills
- Demonstrate personal agency
- Confidence to reach goals