Coyotes Get Vaccinated
CSUSB and Rite Aid have partnered to provide vaccination opportunities to CSUSB and the surrounding community.
- CSUSB faculty, staff and students: Show your Coyote Pride by wearing Coyote Blue
- Vaccination clinic open to San Bernardino and surrounding community members
- All individuals age 16 and above; Minors need to be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Appointments highly recommended; Walk-ins accepted
- Complete the consent form from the registration link ahead of time to significantly reduce your wait time
Don't Wait to Get Vaccinated!
|Dose 1||Dose 2|
|May 8||May 29|
|May 22||June 12 administered at Rite Aid
949 Kendall Drive, San Bernardino, CA 92407
|June 5||June 26|
|July 10||July 31|
|August 7||August 28|
First dose participants will receive a follow up email after their first appointment asking them to register for their second shot 3 weeks later.
The vaccination clinic will be held at the CSUSB Student Recreation and Wellness Center on the east side of campus. A CSUSB campus map is available online for reference.
For vaccine and safety information, see the COVID-19 Vaccine FAQs. For technical assistance please call the hotline at (909) 537-4752.