"Knowledge is food for the mind, without food for the body, learning is impossible."
Questions about the CSUSB food pantry? We’re here to help!
- The DEN serves to assist students who face food insecurity or scarcity on our campus.
- The DEN is only available to currently enrolled CSUSB students, including undergraduate, credential, graduate, and doctoral students.
- To be eligible to utilize the services, students must be currently enrolled at CSUSB (proof of enrollment must be presented at first visit and each following quarter). Please make sure to bring your CoyoteOne Card to each visit to The DEN – confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Our items come from Helping Hands Food Pantry in San Bernardino, through departments and student club and organization food drives, as well as in-kind donations.
- The DEN can also help with referrals to other departments and organizations.
- The DEN and its services must not be abused; if so, privileges may be revoked and not be re-granted.