Main Content Region


This page contains links to forms most commonly requested by students in the MA in Communication Studies graduate program.

If you have questions concerning any of these forms, or if you are looking for a form that is not provided here, please contact the program's graduate coordinator, Dr. Corrigan.

Program-level forms

The following are forms specific to CSUSB's MA in Communication Studies graduate program:

College-level forms

See this page for forms from CSUSB's College of Arts & Letters, including:

  • Student Academic Grievance Form
  • Supervision Course Application Request
    • Note: A Supervision Course Application Request is required in order to register for any one-on-one "supervision" courses, including:
      • Graduate Internship in Communication;
      • Graduate Independent Study;
      • Thesis or Project Proposal
      • Thesis
      • Graduate Project
      • Comprehensive Examination Preparation
      • Comprehensive Examination
    • See here for sample language to use in the Supervision Course Application Request. Note that all Supervision Course Applications should be completed in consultation with your faculty supervisor, and they may require more specific language.

University-level forms

See this page for forms from CSUSB's Office of Graduate Studies, including:

  • Discount of Grade
  • Request for a Leave of Absence
  • Simultaneous Enrollment
  • Waiver of University Regulations
  • Committee Certification Form (for Thesis or Project)
  • Petition to Drop After Census
  • Continuous Enrollment for Graduate Candidacy Standing
  • Change of Program Application (COPA)
  • Academic Probation Advising Form
  • Withdrawal Petition for Extenuating Circumstances (after Week 12)