Return of the Pack Stay Informed
Main Content Region

Petition to Walk

Under certain extenuating circumstances, students who are not currently eligible to participate in commencement may be able to petition the Office of the Registrar to walk early. Please go to the Office of the Registrar in UH-178 to find out more information and to complete a petition form. The final assessment of your eligibility is determined, and either approved or denied, by the Office of the Registrar.

NOTE: Petitioners will receive only two commencement arena tickets, if tickets are available.

If you have any questions please call the Office of the Registrar, Graduation Support Unit at 909-537-5219.