Save the Date - Graduate Student Scholarship and Research Symposium
April 27, 2021
6:00pm - 9:00pm
- This symposium brings students and faculty together:
- To collaborate and share research with a larger audience.
- To acknowledge scholarly achievements.
- To provide non-presenting students with exposure to action-based research and educationally based projects.
- To inspire possible future research collaborations.
This symposium features –
- Recognition of faculty and student collaboration.
- Poster sessions for research or scholarly projects in progress. Free posters production for participants courtesy of the College of Education Possible featured paper presentations for select projects.
- A resource manual including accepted proposal abstracts, faculty sponsor information, and listings of educational organizations and journals for publishing.
- To develop a resume or vita that includes research and scholarship activities.
- To contribute to a thriving culture of research and scholarship within the College of Education!
Call for Presentations
- Any degree or credential candidate or recipient in the College of Education at CSUSB is invited to submit an abstract.
- The abstract proposal deadline is 3:00 PM April 5, 2020.
- To submit an abstract, please complete our 18th Annual COE Graduate Student Scholarship Research Symposium Abstract Submission Form
If your data collection deals with human or animal subjects, you must have IRB approval in order to present your work in this public forum. Please go on-line to the Institutional Review Board for details.
A dessert reception for all presenters, faculty and attendees will follow the award ceremony at the end of the evening’s presentations. Please contact Dr. Marita Mahoney firstname.lastname@example.org (909) 537-7621.