Do you have a map of CSUSB campus and directions?
How can I view important dates?
How do I obtain a course catalog?
How do I obtain a parking permit?
What is the university accreditation?
Where can I print and copy on campus?

You may print and copy at the Phau Library: http://library.csusb.edu/services/

Can I take an online class?

Per U.S. immigration regulations, you cannot pursue a full online degree program in the United States.  If you are an undergraduate student, you must take eight units where you are physically sitting in a classroom.  If you are a graduate student, you must take at least four units where you are physically sitting in a classroom.  Then, you will be allowed to take any amount of online classes.  However, undergraduate students must take a total of 12 units.  Graduate students must take a total of eight units.

How do I change my major?
When I change my address and telephone number, what should I do?

Please update your address and/or telephone number on your MyCoyote account.

What do I do when an earthquake happens?
What is the international student full-time enrollment requirement?

12 units for undergraduate degree programs and 8 units for graduate degree programs. 

Are there sports or recreational activities at CSUSB?
Where can I find assistance regarding income taxes?
Can I bring food from my home country to the United States?
  • Fruits, vegetables, plants, cut flowers, meat, animal products, and live animals are prohibited
Will I receive a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
  • Please see: http://bulletin.csusb.edu/academic-regulations/.  Dropping classes through Census Date.
  • During the Open Enrollment and Schedule Adjustment period students may drop classes by following the Registration Instructions detailed in the Academic Scheduling. Students may drop a class during the first three weeks of the fall, winter, or spring quarters (i.e. from the first day of instruction through Census Date), and the course will not appear on their permanent records.  However, a refund will not be granted if the drop is beyond the refund deadline date. See the Academic Scheduling specific dates for each quarter, including summer.
I want to travel outside the United States. What do I need to do?

Please request travel by e-mailing cisp@csusb.edu to request a travel authorization form. 

What is the amount of tuition for international students?

Please visit our Tuition and Fees section,

Do you offer conditional admission?
How do I obtain a driver’s license?
  1. Please come to COE 356 to obtain a request for a driver’s license letter.  Then:
  2. Visit your local CA DMV office.
  3. Complete a Driver License or Identification Card Application (Form DL 44).
  4. Provide proof of your identity.
  5. Pay the $33 driver's license fee.
  6. Pass the written test.
  7. Pass the road test.

For further information regarding obtaining California driver’s licenses for foreign students, please visit: https://ois.usc.edu/living-in-la/transportation/driverslicense/

What is the weather in San Bernardino?
I lost my passport, what should I do?

Please visit Travel.State.Gov.

Do you have child care on campus?

Yes.  To check availability, please click:  https://www.csusb.edu/student-affairs/student-services/childrenscenter

Can I participate in clubs or other activities as an international student?
Do you offer career counseling or academic advising?

Yes.  Each degree program has academic advising.  You may schedule appointments by accessing the website of your major.  Please see: https://www.csusb.edu/advising/services/who-my-advisor.  

I’m having difficulty with my classes, where can I obtain assistance or tutoring?