Please visit: https://www.csusb.edu/advising/student-resources
Yes. Please visit: https://www.csusb.edu/campus-life#get-involved
- Please come to COE 356 to obtain a request for a driver’s license letter. Then:
- Visit your local CA DMV office.
- Complete a Driver License or Identification Card Application (Form DL 44).
- Provide proof of your identity.
- Pay the $33 driver's license fee.
- Pass the written test.
- Pass the road test.
For further information regarding obtaining California driver’s licenses for foreign students, please visit: https://ois.usc.edu/living-in-la/transportation/driverslicense/
Please visit our Tuition and Fees section,
- Please see: http://bulletin.csusb.edu/academic-regulations/. Dropping classes through Census Date.
- During the Open Enrollment and Schedule Adjustment period students may drop classes by following the Registration Instructions detailed in the Academic Scheduling. Students may drop a class during the first three weeks of the fall, winter, or spring quarters (i.e. from the first day of instruction through Census Date), and the course will not appear on their permanent records. However, a refund will not be granted if the drop is beyond the refund deadline date. See the Academic Scheduling specific dates for each quarter, including summer.
Please update your address and/or telephone number on your MyCoyote account.
12 units for undergraduate degree programs and 8 units for graduate degree programs.
Per U.S. immigration regulations, you cannot pursue a full online degree program in the United States. If you are an undergraduate student, you must take eight units where you are physically sitting in a classroom. If you are a graduate student, you must take at least four units where you are physically sitting in a classroom. Then, you will be allowed to take any amount of online classes. However, undergraduate students must take a total of 12 units. Graduate students must take a total of eight units.
You may print and copy at the Phau Library: http://library.csusb.edu/services/
Academic Calendar: https://www.csusb.edu/academic-programs/academic-calendars
Yes. Each degree program has academic advising. You may schedule appointments by accessing the website of your major. Please see: https://www.csusb.edu/advising/services/who-my-advisor.
Yes. To check availability, please click: https://www.csusb.edu/student-affairs/student-services/childrenscenter
Yes. Please visit: http://international.csusb.edu/Pages/Admissions/Conditional.aspx
Please request travel by e-mailing email@example.com to request a travel authorization form.
Yes. Please visit: https://www.csusb.edu/campus-life#recreation-&-wellness