Main Content Region



All international students are required to maintain a full course study as a regulation of their F-1/J-1 visas. Any student planning to take less than the minimum units specified for their degree program must obtain prior authorization.

Online Services


  1. Must be in F-1 / J-1 status
  2. Must have Health Insurance hold cleared, as well as any other CISP registration hold
  3. Must be enrolled full time at CSUSB, or have a Waiver Request form filed
  4. Must be authorized by Center for International Studies and Programs