All international students are required to maintain a full course study as a regulation of their F-1/J-1 visas. Any student planning to take less than the minimum units specified for their degree program must obtain prior authorization.
- Must be in F-1 / J-1 status
- Must have Health Insurance hold cleared, as well as any other CISP registration hold
- Must be enrolled full time at CSUSB, or have a Waiver Request form filed
- Must be authorized by Center for International Studies and Programs
- Review the Eligibility Requirements
- Complete a Request for Documentation form
- On the back explain the purpose of the letter, name and address of where it is to be sent. (Examples of commonly asked for letters are in the Navigation Box.)
- Pick-up the letter after 5 days
*Incomplete requests will cause a delay in the processing time.