- Must be in F-1/J-1 status.
- Must have Health Insurance hold cleared, as well as any other CISP hold.
- Must be enrolled full time at CSUSB, or have a Waiver Request form on file with CISP.
- Must be authorized by the Center for International Studies and Program.
- Review the eligibility requirements.
- Complete an I-20 Request form and any other items needed.
- Submit the completed form in person to CE-356 or via email (if no original is required).
- Pick up documents after five (5) working days or request to send by mail.
*Incomplete requests will cause a delay in the processing time.
Types of I-20 Requests
|Type||Description||Additional Items Needed|
|Travel Signature||Original I-20|
|Change of Major (adding Major/Minor)||International students who make any changes to their academic plans must notify the CISP office and request a new I-20 that reflects the changes.||Submit the request to change/add major in the Office of the Registrar (UH 171) first and allow 1 week for academic program update.|
|Program Extension||Participants that need more time to complete their programs can ask for an extension of their I-20 with approval from their academic advisor.||Letter from academic advisor for undergraduates and graduates.
ELP/APP/SA USA participants must submit a new bank statement.
|Damaged/Lost||If your I-20 is damaged or lost, you can request a new copy.||Original I-20 if damaged|
|OPT||Students applying for OPT must attend a workshop prior to submitting this request form, in addition to the OPT Packet.||OPT Packet, visit our “Employment” tab for more information.|
|Other||Any other requests related to I-20’s not listed on the form will be reviewed and dependent on approval.|