iCoyote 101 is a comprehensive two-day orientation program designed specifically for new international students at CSUSB. The purpose of the program is to help incoming international students transition to CSUSB and the U.S. This is a wonderful opportunity for you to meet other international students from different countries. International student orientation is mandatory and all students must attend. Failure to attend orientation will result in a hold being placed on your account. You will not be able to enroll in courses or receive services from our campus. Students who do not meet this requirement may fall out of status and result in termination.
What can you expect at Orientation
- Facilitate an appointment with your academic advisor
- Understand academic and graduation requirements
- Learn immigration regulations and how to maintain status
- Get to know International Ambassadors
- Become familiar with CSUSB policies and procedures
- Complete health insurance requirements and benefits
- Meet the international advisors and staff
- Make new friends
What do you need for Orientation
- Copy of your Passport bio page (which has your photo and date of birth info)
- Copy of your I-20 or DS-2019 form
- Copy of your Visa stamp page
- Copy of your I-94 card
- Proof of Health Insurance
- Health Insurance Waiver Form
- CISP Risk Statement
- CISP Student Photo Release Form
- International Student Responsibilities
- Third Party Release Form
- $70 U.S. dollars orientation fee (students will be charged full amount regardless of time of attendance)
Note: If CSUSB issued F-2 or J-2 visas for your dependents, we require all immigration documents for each dependent; including marriage certificate (Family registry).
Documents can be upload using the Online Services link.