Main Content Region

On Campus Employment

International students are allowed to work up to 20 hours per week during fall, winter and spring quarters and must be registered for classes. During vacation (winter and summer breaks), students who will continue enrollment the following quarter are allowed to work up to 40 hours per week.

Online Services


  1. Must be in F-1 / J-1 status.
  2. Must be in good academic standing (including a minimum 2.0 GPA for undergraduates, 3.0 GPA for graduates).
  3. Must be currently enrolled and registered for classes.
  4. Must be authorized by the Center for International Studies and Programs.


  1. Review the eligibility requirements.
  2. Complete the NRA Employment Documentation form.
  3. Submit completed forms to the CISP office in CGI-3rd floor.
  4. Pick up documents after five (5) working days or request to send by mail.

NOTE: Students that do not have a Social Security Number should apply for a social security letter at the same time.