As a CSUSB student, you may consider Education Abroad, which includes studying, conducting research, interning, serving, volunteering, and working in other countries. Visit our website to learn about these opportunities. Here's what you can do with CSUSB:
- You can go abroad. Take classes you can't take here, graduate on time, study a language, explore your heritage, experience the world, and get better job opportunities.
- You can see results. In one study, recent college graduates who studied abroad got their first job within 6 months of graduation and most reported that study abroad was effective or very effective in building job skills.
- You can afford it. Most students will receive financial aid on education abroad programs, in addition to the many funds and scholarships. Here's information about funding your program.
- You can go (practically) anywhere, at any time. Please see the descriptions of our credit-bearing (study abroad) and non-credit programs. We also offer virtual programs and programs in the U.S.
- You can speak to us. You can make an advising appointment, call (909) 537-5212, or email us at email@example.com to schedule a talk. Typically, our Education Abroad office offers walk-in hours - no appointments necessary - most Mondays through Thursdays from 2:00 to 4:30 p.m. in the Center for Global Innovation (CGI), on the third floor.
- You belong. Most students who go abroad with CSUSB are the first in their family to get a college degree. We are happy you can join us!
Finally, please visit our website to learn more!