Congratulations on your acceptance! You are on your way to becoming a Coyote! Below are important steps to join The Pack at Cal State San Bernardino. You must meet the following deadlines to enroll at CSUSB. Missing any required steps will result in the cancellation of your admission to CSUSB!
If you have been admitted conditionally to the English Language Program, please contact email@example.com for more information regarding your acceptance.
- You will receive an acceptance email once admitted. Please make sure to access your CSUSB email account regularly.
- Your admissions evaluator will email you your acceptance letter.
- In order to issue your I-20, you will need to provide a current financial statement that states the minimum amount based on the following tuition and fees chart. You will also be required to complete a transfer form if you are transferring from a U.S. institution.
- Submit any final official transcripts and any other documents still listed on your MyCoyote account To-Do List. These documents must include all final grades and must be sent by your school directly to CSUSB via electronic file or traditional mail services. Make sure to submit pending documents before the document deadline.
- Clear holds! Check your MyCoyote account for any holds which will keep you from being able to register for courses. Click on the details to see which office at CSUSB has placed the hold and to see instructions on how to get the hold removed.
- It is mandatory to attend orientation. For more information on iCoyote 101 orientation, please visit the CISP Orientation Program page.
- Check your Coyote Email. Additional admissions requirements and updates about your status will be sent to your CSUSB email account. If you miss a deadline your application will be cancelled. Check your MyCoyote and campus email accounts regularly- at least once a week.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the International Admissions team at firstname.lastname@example.org