The Children’s Center is open for childcare during campus class days and final exam days only. Each semester you will plan a personal child care schedule that will meet your needs for class time, studying, and/or employment.
|Monday through Friday||$270/week|
|Monday through Thursday||$215/week|
|M/W/F OR Tu/Th/F||$160/week|
|M/W OR Tu/Th||$105/week|
|Monday through Friday||$150/week|
|Monday through Thursday||$120/week|
|M/W/F OR Tu/Th/F||$90/week|
|M/W OR Tu/Th||$60/week|
After you have completed and turned in your semester request forms to the Administrative Support Coordinator, a Child Care Contract will be signed. You will agree to be consistent in using your contracted hours for one quarter. Any alteration to your schedule is considered a change. A temporary change of contract will need to be signed if a change is made to regular hours for one day only. A permanent change is a change of regular hours for the remainder of the quarter and a new child care contract will need to be established.
- All parents/caregivers must sign a childcare contract each quarter. No contracts will be written for less than one full semester with the exception of summer sessions.
- The full contract amount must be paid regardless of absences. No credits, make-up time, or switching of days will be permitted.
- Payments made after the due date will be assessed a $25.00 late fee.
- All fees must be paid up front or according to the payment calendar.
- Staff and Community: Payment with late fee not paid by the last day of each month will result in immediate termination of your contract.
- Students: Payment with late fee not paid by the last day of each month will result in immediate termination of your contract and your student records will be placed on hold.
- Checks should be made payable to CSUSB Children’s Center. You can pay by check or money order ONLY.
- A $25 processing fee will be charged for all returned checks. After the occurrence of two returned checks, payments must be made by money order thereafter.
- Two weeks’ notice and/or payment are required to terminate a contract.