Coming Together, Moving Forward (TK-5)
The TK-5 Workshop is about bringing teachers together after a crazy, stressful academic year, and figuring out the next steps. We will work together to consider ways to capitalize on what was learned and problem solve what needs to be done to prepare students for what comes next.
Topics may include:
- Integrating the new technologies learned during the pandemic, while returning to in person instruction
- Social emotional learning
- Teaching around BIG ideas across grade spans
- Developing grade level number sense
- Using routines to develop reasoning skills
- Making mathematics instruction accessible and equitable
Registration and Payment Deadline: June 14, 2021
|When:||June 21st - 24th, 2021|
|Where:||Online via Zoom|
Morning Plenary 9:00 - 11:30 a.m.
Lunch 11:30 - 12:15 p.m.
Grade Span Breakout 12:15 - 2:45 p.m.
|Cost:||$100 to cover materials|
|Credits:||Math units from the College of Extended Global Education are available for an additional cost|