SUSB – Stand Up for San Bernardino
Secured An Internship?
Internship Award Application Deadlines
Fall: September 28, 2018Winter: January 14, 2019Spring: April 9, 2019or until applications fillApply Here: Stand Up for San Bernardino Internship Award - Application
About the Stand Up for San Bernardino Internship Award - $1,000
The award funds CSUSB students who have an unpaid/academic internship with a nonprofit, government, or municipal organization in the city of San Bernardino. The Career Center equips interns with the tools necessary to maxmize their internship opportunity. Student swho meet the requirements may be elibible to receive a $1,000 intership award!
- Secured an unpaid/academic off-campus internship in the City of San Bernardino for the respective quarter.
- Enrolled in an internship course at the time the application is submitted (e.g. MGMT 575)
- Enrolled full time at CSUSB with at least 12 units (undergraduate) or 8 units (graduate)
- Meet the GPA requirement of 2.5 (undergraduate) or 3.0 (graduate)
- Student will not receive any other form of funding for their internship.
- Have an assigned supervisor for the internship
- Complete the required Career Center documents and assignments by the designated deadline.
Students are allowed to receive only one award once per academic year. Students must meet all eligibility requirements to ensure disbursement of funds. Funds are disbursed upon successful completion of their current and internship.