Internship Award Application Deadlines
- Fall: September 28, 2018 or until applications fill
- Winter: January 14, 2019 or until applications fill
- Spring: April 9, 2019 or until applications fill
About the Stand Up for San Bernardino Internship Award - $1,000
The award funds CSUSB students who have an unpaid/academic internship with a nonprofit, government, or municipal organization in the city of San Bernardino. The Career Center equips interns with the tools necessary to maximize their internship opportunity. Students who meet the requirements may be eligible to receive a $1,000 internship award!
- Secured an unpaid/academic off-campus internship in the City of San Bernardino for the respective quarter.
- Enrolled in an internship course at the time the application is submitted (e.g. MGMT 575)
- Enrolled full time at CSUSB with at least 12 units (undergraduate) or 8 units (graduate)
- Meet the GPA requirement of 2.5 (undergraduate) or 3.0 (graduate)
- Student will not receive any other form of funding for their internship.
- Have an assigned supervisor for the internship
- Complete the required Career Center documents and assignments by the designated deadline.
Students are allowed to receive only one award once per academic year. Students must meet all eligibility requirements to ensure disbursement of funds. Funds are disbursed upon successful completion of their course and internship.