CCIA – Career Center Internship Award
Secured An Internship?
Internship Award Application Deadlines
Fall: September 28, 2018Winter: January 14, 2019Spring: April 9, 2019or until applications fillApply Here: Career Center Internship Award - Application
About the Career Center Internship Award - $1,000
The Career Center Internship Award funds CSUSB students who are interning at unpaid/academic internship with a nonprofit, government, or municipal organization. The Career Center supports students to leverage their future career opportunities by gaining skills in their fields of interests. Students who meet the requirements may be eligible to receive the $1,000 award!
- Secured an unpaid/academic off-campus internship for the respective quarter.
- Enrolled in an internship course at the time the application is submitted (e.g. MGMT 575)
- Enrolled full time at CSUSB with at least 12 units (undergraduate) or 8 units (graduate)
- Meet the GPA requirement of 2.5 (undergraduate) or 3.0 (graduate)
- Student will not receive any other form of funding for their internship.
- Have an assigned supervisor for the internship
- Complete the required Career Center documents and assignments by the designated deadline.
Students are allowed to receive only one award once per academic year. Students must meet all eligibility requirements to ensure disbursement of funds. Funds are disbursed upon successful completion of their current and internship.