Welcome to Handshake for Students & Alumni
Handshake connects talented Coyotes with internships, jobs, other career opportunities. Use Handshake to find workshops, events, and schedule career counseling appointments.
Whether it's making a career counseling appointment to talk about future career plans or beginning the internship/job search process, Handshake is the place to start. Handshake has features that allow users to personalize their profile, making it even easier to stay connected with the Career Services Center and employers.
Handshake Login for Students & Alum.
With Handshake students and alumni can:
- Schedule career counseling appointments
- View job and internship opportunities relevant to their career goals
- Receive updates from the Career Services Center
- Sign up for on-campus interviews
- Join career fairs and other career events on campus
- Follow and connect with their favorite employers
Student Login Instructions from My Coyote
To make an appointment, search for jobs and internships, or view upcoming events, please log into MyCoyote, select the "Employment Opportunities" icon, then select the Handshake icon. You will then be redirected to your Handshake portal.
How to access Handshake in two steps:
- Go to mycoyote.csusb.edu
- Login to your MyCoyote account
- Select the "Employment Opportunities" icon.
- This will take you to the Employment Opportunites page.
- Select the Handshake icon on the Employment Opportunities page.
- This will take you to your Handshake profile.
- Complete & save you student / alumni profile.