What are drop-ins?
Drop-ins are 15-minute brief advising sessions to receive guidance for your career-related questions and feedback on your materials for your career, professional, and educational pursuits. During drop-ins, you will either meet with a Peer Career Educator or Career Counselor depending on your needs and questions, which will be decided upon by Career Center staff upon check-in. Students are advised on a first-come, first-serve basis and hours are subject to change depending on staff availability.
What can I get help with during drop-ins?
Peer Career Educators help with:
- Resume and cover letter reviews
- Questions about Handshake and Career Center services
Career Counselors help with:
- Major & career exploration
- Career planning
- Job, internship, & volunteer opportunity search
- Resume, cover letter, & CV reviews
- Interview skills & practice
- LinkedIn profile building
- Graduate school preparation
Drop-in Hours & Locations
San Bernardino Campus
Palm Desert Campus
University Hall - 329
Indian Wells - 102
Mondays - Fridays | 10 AM - 2 PM
Tuesdays - Thursdays | 1 PM - 4 PM
Mondays & Tuesdays
9 AM - 12 PM & 1 PM - 4 PM