Welcome to Handshake for Staff and Faculty
Handshake is a platform that connects talented Coyotes with internships, jobs and career opportunities. Use Handshake to assist students in finding workshops, events and other career development programs hosted by the CSUSB Career Center.
Whether it's making a career counseling appointment to talk about future career plans or beginning the internship/job search process, Handshake is the place to start. Handshake has features that allow students and alumni to personalize their profile, making it even easier to stay connected with the Career Services Center and employers.
Handshake Login for Staff and Faculty
With Handshake, staff and faculty can help students:
- Apply and search for on-campus jobs and internships
- Set up a Handshake profile
- Make appointments with career counselors
- RSVP for events and career fairs
If you are in need of access to Handshake to assist students, please contact the Career Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (909) 537-5250.
Handshake Training for Staff and Faculty
The Career Center and the Student Employment Office are proud to provide Handshake user training for all campus departments. This training is recommended to those that are planning to hire students for on-campus employment.
The training covers the following topics:
- How to setup your free Handshake department account
- How to post on-campus jobs on Handshake
- How to view applicants
- How to download a resume packet
- How to expire a job posting
- How to send notifications to applicants from Handshake
- Official hiring paperwork that is required by the Student Employment office
To Sign-up for Handshake Student Employment Training Course by SkillSoft:
- Login to your my.csusb.edu with your Coyote-ID and password.
- Select My Employment
- Select SkillSoft
- Search for Handshake Student Employment Training
- Click on the Sessions tab
- Select one of the available sessions.