- Location: University Hall 039
- Phone: (909) 537-5912
- Website: Parking Services
- Fax: (909) 537-7087
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours of Operation
- Normal office hours: Monday through Friday – 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Extended hours during first week of each quarter: Monday through Thursday – 8:00 AM – 6:30 PM, Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Summer hours (June through September): Monday through Thursday – 7:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Information Services Hours of Operation
- Monday-Thursday – 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Friday – 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday – 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
There are two drive-up information centers on campus. They are located at the entrances to campus on University Parkway and on Coyote Drive. The staff at the information centers can provide helpful information regarding parking, directions on campus and can provide guests with campus maps. Daily parking permits may also be purchased here. Please contact the Parking Services office for current daily parking rates. Please refer to the map on pages 32-33 for locations of information centers on campus.
Parking Permits and Temporary (Visitor) Parking Passes
A vehicle must display a CSUSB parking permit when parked at the campus, and parking is enforced at all times, 24-hours a day, 7-days a week. The only exception to this regulation is when a vehicle parks in a time-controlled space, such as those spaces posted for 30-minute or 20-minute parking.
Visitor Disabled Parking
Visitors who have been issued a disabled placard by the DMV must display the placard in clear view when parked in a disabled parking space. Disabled visitors do not need to display an additional parking permit when parked in disabled spaces, and may obtain a complimentary day pass at either of the information centers. CSU employees and students are required to purchase and display their personal parking permit along with their DMV-issued placard when parked in disabled spaces on campus.
Disabled Parking Spaces
Disabled parking spaces are located in every campus parking lot and both parking structures.
Note: No vehicle shall be parked in, obstruct, block or otherwise bar access to parking disabled parking spaces
Accessible Parking Locations
|AF||Auto Fleet Services||Lot A|
|AH||Animal House/Vivarium||PK1 West, Lot N|
|AR||Academic Research||Lot B Annex|
|AS||Administrative Services||Lot A|
|AV||Arrowhead Village Housing||Lots D,F|
|BI||Biological Sciences||Lot L, N, PK1 West|
|BK||Coyote Bookstore||Lot C|
|CC||Children's Center||Lot B, C|
|CS||Chemical Sciences||Lot L, N, PK1 West|
|DD||University Center for Developmental Disabilities||Lot B, B Annex|
|ES||Environmental Health & Safety||Lot A|
|FM||Facilities Planning & Management||Lot A|
|FO||Faculty Office Building||Lots B, C|
|HA||HVAC Central Plant||Lot L, N, PK1 West|
|HC||Student Health Center||Lot D|
|HP||Health & PE Complex/Coussoulis Arena||PK2 East|
|JB||Jack H Brown Hall||Lot E|
|OB||Murillo Family Observatory||Lot OB|
|PA||Performing Arts/Theatre/Recital Hall||Lot C|
|PE||Physical Education||Lots G|
|PL||John M. Pfau Library||Lots C, D, N|
|PS||Physical Sciences||Lot L, PK1 West|
|PW||Plant/Central Warehouse||Lot A|
|RF||Student Recreation & Wellness Center||Lot G|
|SB||Social & Behavioral Sciences||Lot C, M|
|SH||Sierra Hall||Lot C|
|SU||Santos Manual Student Union||Lot D|
|SV||Serrano Village||Lots D|
|TC||Temp . Classrooms||PK2 West|
|TK||Temp. Kinesiology||Lot G|
|TO||Temp. Offices||Lot L, PK1 West|
|UE||University Enterprises||Lot B Annex|
|UH||University Hall||Lot D|
|UP||Univeristy Police||Lot A|
|UV||University Village||Lot UV|
|VA||Visual Arts Center/ Robert & Frances Fullerton Museum of Art||Lot M|
|YC||Yasuda Center( College of Extended Learning)||Lot B Annex|
Purchasing Parking Permits
- Quarterly parking permits may be purchased online at Parking Services.
- Daily permits may be purchased at the information centers on University Parkway or Coyote Drive, or at any of the many parking permit dispensers located throughout campus parking lots and structures. Please contact the Parking Services office for current daily parking rates.
Note: Most parking dispensers are set up for drive-up access, but are not currently accessible to walk-up users. Existing dispensers will be replaced with accessible walk-up dispensers as they need replacing.
Parking Permit Dispenser Locations
- Parking lot A (two dispensers)
- Median between parking lots B and C
- University Parkway by the Information Center
- Serrano Village Drive near parking lot D
- Parking Lot F
- Coyote Drive by the information center (two dispensers)
- Area between parking lots G and H
- Parking structures 1 and 2
For additional information, questions or concerns, please contact Parking Services.
Temporary Medical Parking Permits
Temporary medical parking permits are available to students with supporting documentation and/or students who have visually verifiable disabilities. Temporary medical parking permits must be used in conjunction with a daily parking pass or quarterly parking permit and provide parking assistance for a two-week period only. These temporary permits may be obtained at the Services to Students with Disabilities office, located in University Hall 183. For parking assistance beyond two weeks, students must visit their local Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). For more information on temporary medical parking permits, please call Services to Students with Disabilities at (909) 537-5238.