- Scheduled Blackboard Maintenance
- Current version Q4 2015
- New tools (TurnitIn Feedback Studio and Qwickly Attendance)
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: AFFORDABLE LEARNING SOLUTIONS (AL$) PROGRAM, 2016-17
- Course Redesign with Technology
- Quality Online Learning & Teaching (QOLT)
For information or to reserve a space, please email ATI@csusb.edu.
- 3D Printer
- Augmented and Virtual Reality
- TelePresence Robotics
- Active Learning Spaces
ITS Tech Talks, Teaching and Learning Technologies
Date: Monday, April 3, 2017
Time: 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Location: Santos Manuel Student Union, A & B
Intended Audience: Faculty and Staff
No Registration Required.
Win an iPad Air and other great prizes. The first 25 faculty/staff will receive a free tote bag.