Our photography area is the envy of regional colleges and universities. We have many darkrooms and labs, a well-equipped digital photography lab, a dry finishing workshop, ‘The Cage’ which is the camera, lens, lighting and accessory store, two lighting studios with many different set-up options and equipment, and multiple locations to exhibit photography work.
● Multiple darkrooms for black and white and color film processing and enlarging
● Two well-equipped lighting studio with a broad range of lights and stands
● 24-station iMac computer lab with large-scale digital printing capabilities
● Camera and lighting equipment available for on-campus shoots
● Camera and lighting equipment rental available for off-campus on-location shoots
● Multiple dry-mounting presses and other finishing tools
● High temperature decal printer
Student can borrow photography equipment via our online Photo Equipment Lending Program.
Minor and Certificate Programs in Video & Photography