The mission of the California State University, San Bernardino Student Ambassador Society is to:
- Represent the University with the highest standards on and off campus.
- Create an atmosphere that is conducive to the development of each Student Ambassador’s personal and professional life beyond other University experiences.
- Actively engage with the Office of Alumni Relations to serve the needs of the University and of the community.
- The Student Ambassador Society was created under the Office of Alumni Relations but is not limited to events that are sponsored or hosted by the Office of Alumni. The Student Ambassadors are always willing to extend their hand to any department, office, and or organization that is hosting an event that could use a remarkable student representative.
Who are the Student Ambassadors?
- Student Ambassadors is a unique group of students selected from the 20,000 students currently enrolled at California State University, San Bernardino.
- Ambassadors serve at a variety of campus and community events on behalf of the Office of Alumni Relations. Student Ambassadors showcase the excellence of CSUSB by being role models of professionalism, generosity, and Coyote Pride.
How to apply:
- Complete application
- Submit application to Office of Alumni Relations AD-121 or email to email@example.com