Become a member
Membership fees are directed to the operating fund of the association to support events and programs sponsored by ALFSS.
Dues are payable by check, cash or by payroll deduction for full-time employees.
Please make checks payable to ALFSS. Submit your check or payroll deduction form along with the application to:
ALFSS, Cal State San Bernardino
Marisol Johnson, Director of Membership
University Hall 229
For full-time employees, ALFSS members may pay their dues by signing up for payroll deduction. Complete the payroll deduction form based on your employment type:
State Employee Payroll Deduction Form
UEC Employee Payroll Deduction Form
SMSU Employee Payroll Deduction Form
Monthly deductions must be a minimum of $5 each month. Contributions made above $20 will be directed to the scholarship fund as a tax-deductible donation.
Benefits of Membership
- Automatically placed on the ALFSS Listserve to receive important announcements of upcoming meetings, events and opportunities both for sponsoring and guiding our youth, and to explore professional development.
- Receive discounts to designated ALFSS events.
- Serve as an ALFSS represenative at important community events such as the Inland Empire Scholarship Fund Benefit, Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Gala and Cesar Chavez Memoria Breakfast, etc.
- Receive important announcements nd network opportunities regarding our off-campus partners, such as Kiwanis of Greater San Bernardino, HispanicConnect, USDA Hispanic Serving Institution Liaison, Latino Scholastic Achievement Corporation, etc.
- Support the Latino Graduate Recognition Ceremony & scholarship awards events