Return of the Pack Stay Informed
Main Content Region

Crosstown Enrollment Forms

Provided below are links to the forms required for cadets attending Community College, UC, and other CSU schools to enroll in the required Air Force ROTC courses here at CSUSB.  All forms, with the exception of the Open University Registration Form, may be obtained at the student's home campus, the CSUSB Office of Records, Registration and Evaluations Office, or here in our office.                                                                                            

California State University System

Required Forms:

Community Colleges

Required Forms:

Continuing Students:

First-term Students:

  • Open University Registration Form.  Community College students beginning their first term at their school must register via the 'Open University Registration Form'.  This form may be obtained by visiting the College of Extended Learning office here on campus.

University of California

Required Forms:

Private & Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University

Required Forms: