Return of the Pack Stay Informed
Main Content Region

Forms & Petitions

Advising and Academic Services reviews and acts on the following petition requests for undergraduate students: admission by special action, general education course substitutions, retroactive withdrawals, extension of time to remove "Incomplete" grades beyond one year, leave of absence, academic renewal, drop after census date for undeclared students, and other waivers of university regulations.

GE Course Substitution 

Incomplete Extension (Extension of Time to Remove an Incomplete)

Leave of Absence

Withdrawal Petition for Extenuating Circumstances

Office of the Registrar Forms