Each campus in the CSU system has its deadlines. Failure to meet a CSUSB deadline will result in the cancellation of your application. Deadline extensions or exemptions are not granted regardless of the reason.
CSUSB Admissions and Enrollment Deadlines for Fall 2020
- November 30 (All Students): Submit your application via Cal State Apply
- February 15 (First Year Freshmen Students): Submit your 7th-semester transcripts, if required and/or official test scores from SAT or ACT
- February 15 (Transfer Students): All Transfer students must submit all official partial transcripts from all institutions at which you are currently enrolled or all official final transcripts from all institutions you are no longer attending
- May 1 (All Students): Pay the Enrollment Confirmation Deposit
- June 15 (Transfer Students): Register for Transfer Orientation
- July 15 (All Students): Submit all official final transcripts and other documents required for your application
- July 15 (First Year Freshmen): Register for Freshmen Orientation or Coyote First STEP, if required.
Official documents must be delivered directly from the institution (schools) or organization (testing agency) issuing the document or must be mailed in a sealed envelope provided by the issuing organization. CSUSB accepts electronic documents sent via an official transcript delivery service. Please work with the issuing institution or organization to determine if your documents can be delivered to CSUSB electronically. Note, documents sent via email to CSUSB will not be considered official.
CSUSB must receive all official documents and test scores on or before the deadline date listed to be considered on time. Failure to submit documents or test scores will result in the cancellation of the student's application for admission.
Mail any supporting documents for your application to:
California State University San Bernardino
Office of Admissions & Student Recruitment
5500 University Parkway
San Bernardino, CA 92407
If you are submitting official documents or test scores electronically, they must be requested with enough time to ensure they are received on or before the deadline. CSUSB recommends submitting requests for electronic documents at least ten business days before a listed deadline.
- March 2: Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- March: Apply for Housing