Each campus in the CSU system has its own deadlines. Failure to meet a CSUSB deadline will result in the cancelation of your application. Deadline extensions or exemptions are not granted regardless of the reason.
CSUSB Admissions and Enrollment Deadlines for Fall 2019
- November 30 (All Students): Submit your application on Cal State Apply
- February 15 (First Year Freshmen Students): Submit your 7th semester transcripts, if required and / or official test scores from SAT or ACT
- February 15 (Transfer Students): All Transfer students must submit all official partial transcripts from all institutions at which you are currently enrolled or all official final transcripts from all institutions you are no longer attending
- May 1 (All Students): Pay the Enrollment Confirmation Deposit
- June 15 (Transfer Students): Register for Transfer Student Orientation, Advising and Registration Program
- July 15 (All Students): Submit all official final transcripts and other documents required for your application
- July 15 (First Year Freshmen Students): Register for Freshmen Student Orientation, Advising and Registration Program and / or Coyote First STEP
Official documents must either be delivered directly from the institution or organization issuing the document (schools or testing agency) or must be mailed in a sealed envelope provided to you by the issuing organization. CSUSB accepts electronic documents sent via an official transcript delivery service. Please work with the issuing institution or organization to determine if your documents can be sent to CSUSB electronically. Note, documents emailed to CSUSB will not be considered official.
All official documents and test scores must be received by CSUSB on or before the deadline date listed to be considered to be on time. Failure to submit documents or test scores will result in the cancelation of the student's application or admission.
You may mail any supporting documents for your application to:
Office of Admissions & Student Recruitment
5500 University Parkway
San Bernardino, CA 92407
If you are submitting official documents or test scores electronically they must be requested with enough time to assure that they will be received on or before the deadline. CSUSB recommends submitting requests for electronic documents at least ten business days before a listed deadline.
- March 2: Submit your Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA)
- March: Apply for Housing