The wonderful magic of the DisABILITY Sports Festival is in its volunteers. Exposing our participants to this can-do environment is due largely by the number of people that volunteer. Our sponsors make the event possible but it’s the volunteers that make the attitude possible. Below are just a few of the opportunities and benefits of volunteering at the DisAbility Sports Events:
- Give back to the community.
- Make a difference.
- Learn something new.
- Teach and have an impact.
- Work in a team.
- Satisfaction of paying it forward with a random act of kindness.
- Feel valued and make others feel valued.
- Take a break from a busy lifestyle.
- Make new friends, network with other professionals.
Benefits of Volunteering:
- Enhance the quality of your CV.
- Gain new skills and knowledge.
- Improve existing skills and knowledge.
- Connect and network with different professionals.
- Improve the prospects for finding internships and employment.