Department of Psychology
Social and Behavioral Sciences Building, Room 425
(909) 537-5570 http://psychology.csusb.edu
Bachelor of Arts
- Psychology - Biological Psychology
Master of Arts
- Child Development
- (Degree requirements can be found on Page 402 in the 2012-2014 Bulletin of Courses.)
- (Degree requirements can be found on Page 520 in the 2012-2014 Bulletin of Courses.)
Master of Science
- (Degree requirements can be found on Page 521 in the 2012-2014 Bulletin of Courses.)
The general objectives of the Bachelor of Arts in Psychology are to present the scientific and professional aspects of psychology to the undergraduate majoring in this field and to provide service courses as electives for students throughout the university. Psychology majors may plan to apply the knowledge and skills provided by a broad psychology background to many diverse employment opportunities which do not require graduate training. The department also offers course work leading to the Master of Arts or the Master of Science in Psychology. Students intending to enroll in these programs or another graduate school will find the undergraduate program provides an excellent base for entry into graduate training.
Courses offered by the department range from the basic scientific courses such as experimental psychology, learning and perception to such applied courses as counseling and behavior modification. Laboratory and training facilities complement a wide variety of courses.
For more information please visit our website. Department of Psychology
For official information please refer to the university catalog.