MINOR IN NUTRITION AND FOOD SCIENCES
Requirements (40 units)
Lower-division requirements (20 units)
- CHEM 205. Fundamentals of Chemistry I: General Chemistry (5)
- CHEM 206. Fundamentals of Chemistry II: Organic Chemistry (5)
- CHEM 207. Fundamentals of Chemistry III: Biochemistry (5)
- HSCI 245. Introduction to Food Science (5)
Upper-division requirements (20 units)
- HSCI 350. Principles of Nutrition (4)
- Sixteen units of upper-division nutrition and food courses to be chosen in consultation with an advisor.
See Page 224 in the 2012-2014 Bulletin of Courses, for descriptions of HSCI courses.
For more information please visit our website. Department of Health Science and Human Ecology.
For official information please refer to the university catalog.