MINOR IN MATHEMATICS
Requirements (34 units)
Lower-division requirements (22 units)
- A minimum of two units chosen from:
- CSE 201. Computer Science I (4)
- MATH 241. Problem Solving in Calculus (2)
- MATH 211. Basic Concepts of Calculus (4)
- MATH 212. Calculus II (4)
- MATH 213. Calculus III (4)
- MATH 251. Multivariable Calculus I (4)
- MATH 252. Multivariable Calculus II (4)
Upper-division requirements (12 units)
- MATH 331. Linear Algebra (4)
- Four units chosen from:
- MATH 345. Number Theory and Proof (4)
- MATH 355. Analysis and Proof (4)
- Four units chosen from upper-division elective course work in mathematics courses applicable to the major.
For more information please visit our website. Department of Mathematics.
For official information please refer to the university catalog.