Students majoring in human development are eligible to receive honors in human development at graduation if the following conditions are met:
- At least one-half of the course work required by the major is completed at this university;
- At least a 3.5 grade point average in the major;
- An overall grade point average of 3.25 or better;
- Completion of the three-quarter Honors Program with a grade of "B" (3.0) or better each quarter:
- HD 597. Honors Seminar
- HD 598A. Honors Project I
- HD 598B. Honors Project II
Students interested in this recognition must file a formal application for enrollment in the Human Development Honors Program at the end of their junior year.
For more information please visit our website. Department of Psychology
For official information please refer to the university catalog.