Students majoring in communication are eligible to receive honors in communication at graduation if the following conditions are met:
- At least one-half of the course work required by the major is completed at this university;
- At least a 3.5 grade point average in the major;
- An overall grade point average of 3.5 or better;
- An independent study course that culminates in a research presentation to the department;
- Recommendation for departmental honors by the Communication Studies faculty.
Students interested in this recognition must file a formal application with the department at least three quarters prior to graduation
For more information please visit our website. Department of Communication Studies.
For official information please refer to the university catalog.