Admission to ProgramIn addition to the general requirements of the university, specific requirements for admission to classified graduate status are:
- A baccalaureate degree with a major preferably in education psychology, sociology, or a related social service field;
- A cumulative undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 ("B") overall;
- Completion of the graduate entrance writing requirement;
- A cumulative grade point average of 3.0 ("B") in all previous graduate work;
- Completion of an interview with two faculty members to assess competence in interpersonal skills and aptitudes for the rehabilitation counseling profession;
- Participation in a continual evaluation process which will assess personality, character, professional ethics, aptitudes, counseling skills, dispositions, oral and written language usage and other interests;
- Students need to pass EREH 615 and 616A with a grade of "B" or better in each course.
For more information please visit our website. Department of Educational Psychology and Counseling
For official information please refer to the university catalog.