Advancement to Candidacy
- Achieved classified status;
- Completed at least 30 quarter units of course work with a minimum grade point average of 3.0 ("B");
- Been accepted by a major advisor for the Department of Nursing who will also accept chairing the student's project/thesis committee;
- Filed an approved program for completion of the graduate degree. This program must be prepared in consultation with the major advisor and approved by the Program Coordinator and the Dean of Graduate Studies;
- Demonstrated professional competence and integrity in academic and clinical practice settings.
For more information please visit our website. Department of Nursing
For official information please refer to the university catalog.