A minumum of twelve units of coursework for this certificate must be completed at CSUSB. Substitution of courses may occur only after application to the program coordinator.
Certificate Requiremetes (24 units)
- EDU 250. Democracy and Education(4).
Upper division requirements
- Twenty Units chosen from: (20 units)
- EDUC 310. Education Contemporary Culture (4)
- EDUC 320. Diversity in Education (4)
- EDUC 330. Education and Special Populations
- EDUC 340. Social Class Poverty and Education (4)
- EDUC 350. History of Schooling (4)
- EUDC 360. Education for Peace and Nonviolence (4)