This certificate can also be used by students in the Master of Business Administration and Master in Public Administration.
Admission to the Program
- Postbaccalaureate standing.
Certificate Requirements (24 units)
- COMM 522. Mediation Theory and Practice (4)
- COMM 670. Seminar in Conflict and Conflict Resolution (4)
- MGMT 645. Negotiation and Bargaining (4)
- Twelve units chosen from:
- COMM 672. Intercultural Peacemaking (4)
- COMM 673. Advanced Mediation Skills (4)
- MGMT 642. Communication and Interpersonal Processes (4)
- May choose only one of the following two courses:
- MGMT 644. Industrial Relations (4)
- PA 557. Public Sector Labor Relations (4)